Thursday, September 20, 2012

Meet Mrs. Fit and Sophisticated

Bryce Canyon '12
Hey Everyone, my name is Ashley. I'm a 22 year old college student and wife to the most amazing husband ever! I currently live in Germany with my husband due to him being in the army.  I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to live here and get to travel around europe.

I am a NASM certified personal trainer and ACE group fitness instructor. I teach many different types of classes including Pilates, Kickboxing, boot-camp, and strength training.  Many people think I'm probably obsessed, but I say I'm just dedicated! This blog is for me to help my readers become more fit and happy individuals. I believe good nutrition and exercise are very important to living a healthy life and I would love to help as many people as I can.

Hope you find my blog helpful and feel free to post comments of any questions you have. Happy Eating and Exercising!








*Disclaimer: Consult your doctor before beginning any diet or exercise plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment