Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mrs. Fit's Carbless Pizza Bites

 
 
I was really craving some pizza, but knew the regular cheese and bread would make me sick. I looked on Pinterest and found egg and bacon muffins and thought I could do something similar for my pizza craving. I came up with these gems...
 
 
 
You'll need:
 
Muffin tin
 
Pam Spray
 
1 c. Egg whites
 
17 Turkey pepperoni or your choice of meat
 
1/4-1/2 fat free cheese (I use lactose free kind)
 
1/2 Tbsp. Italian or Pizza seasoning
 
about 1/2 Tbsp. Nacho Cheddar popcorn seasoning
 
Sauce for dipping
 
 
Directions:
 
Preheat oven to 425*
 
Spray muffin tin with pam
 
Mix eggs and seasonings together
 
Pour egg mixture about 1/2 way of muffin tins (Filling about 6-7)
 
Add pieces of pepperoni to each cup
 
Top each cup with a little cheese
 
Bake about 12-15 minutes
 
Allow them to cool a couple minutes
 
Plate the bites, dip into sauce and....
 
 
ENJOY!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment