Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Motivation Monday...(even thought its tuesday)

 
 
So for those don't know me well my husband left a couple weeks ago for his 2nd deployment. This is our first deployment being married and has been by far the hardest. It has been different than the first foremost I am only going to school and training right now. I also am across seas away from all my family. We've been living together for two years now and we've definitely grown closer in that time. I have been a little out of it and been slacking with my blog as you probably have noticed. I'm sorry for that. I've decided to make my writing more structured by writing M, W,F.
 
 
Monday-Motivational
 
Wednesday- Workout
 
Friday- New Recipe
 
 
I hope this helps keep my blog writing regular and will give my schedule a little more structure. Feel free to give me any requests for workouts and recipes that you'd like to see on my blog.
 
 
Now for some Motivation....
 
 
Because of how I've been feeling lately I decided that it's time for me to take control of myself. Sitting around being sad and depressed is no way to live. I started a new training plan at the gym and stocked up on healthy foods. No more binge eating on the weekends because I'm sad, depressed, angry, whatever!!! If you are going through something emotional and tough, know you are not alone. Life always throws obstacles in our way for the opportunity to break through them. Kick life in the face! Take a stand for yourself and your health. Be the best that you can be inside and outside the gym. You owe it to yourself more than anybody to give yourself great health and wellness from the inside out.
I've learned that I am my worst enemy. I am so hard on myself for binge eating and not giving it my all. I know what I am capable of and just need to prove it to myself that I can get to where I once was or do better even. I know that as women we try to bring others down that are having a hard time. We pick on the weak and that has to stop. Everyone is going through something and even with a pretty smile on their face, they could be breaking inside. I know with my husband gone, I've definitely been this way. It's hard to put on a smile, but sometimes you have to fake it till you finally get there. I keep slipping in my mind, feeling that heart sinking sadness, but I know that I can get through this. Later on when this is all over I'll realize that it wasn't as hard as I thought. So say hi or give a smile to that stranger...you never know you may just make their day! :)
 
Thanks for letting me vent and get out my emotions. I hope that I helped even one person feel a little less alone today! Stay strong, You WILL make it!!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment