Friday, January 10, 2014

Looking back....



Hello Fitness Enthusiasts!

The past couple weeks I've been prepping for Fitness Helsinki I sometimes have noticed I get hard on myself. I start questioning what I'm doing with my workouts and nutrition. It is a very slow and patient process to go through in prepping for a bikini or figure competition. This show I planned on competing in both figure and bikini, but with more insight from my coach and team I decided it's best to do figure. I have put on so much more muscle since August, when I orginally wanted to compete in in a Utah NPC bikini show. I'm so pleased with how my progress has come along that I wanted to look back at the past year to help motivate me for the year to come...

 
Top right in order: Sept 2013-Jan 2013
 
 

 
Right side to left: November 2013 to December 2013
 
 
Keep in mind it wasn't all about just the workouts. It was a combination of mental and physical obstacles that I had to overcome. It wasn't always easy, but I never gave up. If I can do it, so can you!
 
What's stopping you from becoming the best you?!
 
xoxo Mrs. Fit

No comments:

Post a Comment