Friday, January 10, 2014

My Support System is AMAZING!

Good Morning!


Over the past year I have been blessed to have such amazing and unconditional love and support from my close friends and family. My husband, RJ, especially has been incredible! I haven't always been nice and pleasant to be around or in the mood to cook or clean around the house, yet he has stepped up and been understanding. He has continued to motivate me day in and day out eventhough he's been deployed for the past six months. I also have some pretty great friends. They have been supporting and understanding when I couldn't go out to eat and when I had to stop what we were doing to eat my meals. They have kept encouraging me and kept my eye on the prize. I even have helped motivate them too. One of my friends has lost 20lbs the past couple months. Another has lost weight and put on more muscle and definition. I'm so proud of my friends! My family has also been encouraged by my transformation. Both mine and my husbands family have started making changes slowly, both nutritionally and exercise wise, resulting in weight loss. My new teammates on Team Armed Forces Europe have become a great support system as well. We all get along so great together and really encourage each other to be better. I am honored to be apart of such an amazing group of athletes. I'm also extremely glad to be the person that has inpired the people around me. To me, that is truly the best gift of all. I know that I have done my job and mattered, because I have helped those I love and that are close to me.







 
 

 
Keep up the great work everyone!
 
-Mrs. Fit
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment