Monday, July 29, 2013

Baked Garlic Mustard Chicken Breasts

This recipe is very simple and tasty. I just came up with it the other day after getting bored with plain baked chicken.  It is a bulk of chicken mind you, since I am always cooking in bulk for the week.
 
Here's what you'll need:
 
9x13 and 8x8 baking dish
 
1 bag skinless, boneless chicken breasts (8-10 breasts)
 
2-3 Tbsp. minced garlic
 
3 Tbsp. honey Dijon mustard or regular kind
 
3 Tbsp. Lemon juice
 
1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning or Oregano
 
a little Pepper to taste
 
1 Tsp. Mrs. Dash Lemon herb seasoning
 
 
 
 Procedure:

First, Preheat oven to 400*F. Rinse off all the chicken breasts and trim the fat. Cut the thicker breasts into thinner halves and place in greased pan. Mix all the seasonings together in a bowl and then pour over the chicken. You can add more ingredients then what I have listed, it depends on how much garlic or mustard you like. I like more mustard. Bake for 30-35 minutes. I make sure it's almost done but not quite so that when I heat it up later in the week its not dry.


 
ENJOY!!! YUMMY
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment