Wednesday, July 3, 2013

On my way to a bikini competition...

So I've been wanting to compete in a bikini show for some time now and finally told myself this year I would do one. I have slowly gained weight after I got married (118 lbs) and after hitting 141 lbs in January 2013 I knew something had to change. I felt like crap and was on a roller coaster of losing and gaining weight.
I have always worked out and ate pretty healthy, but weekends were always the worst. Especially since men always seem to eat whatever and we as women get dragged into eating what they do. It's always way to much for us! I started watching my portions more and keeping my ratios of macros to 40/40/20 (Protein, carbs, healthy fats). This helped me lose some, but I still needed to do more.


Here's my profile pictures from earlier this year: Nervous to post this but I've come a long way and have learned even more about what my body needs.

I am 5 foot 3 inches tall. In the end of January I weighed 141 lbs with 24% body fat. By beginning of April I weighed 134 lbs with 21% body fat.






June 2013
127lbs 17% body fat


No comments:

Post a Comment