Friday, July 19, 2013

Cinnamon-Almond Butter Protein Pancakes

 
These Protein Pancakes have been my bedtime treat. I love them so much and never feel deprived. They are low carb and full of protein since I usually eat these before bed.
 
What you'll need:
 
1/2 cup egg whites
 
1/2 scoop protein powder of your choice
 
1 Tbsp. of oat flour or soy flour
 
1 Tbsp. Vanilla or Regular Almond milk
 
Cinnamon to taste
 
1 Tbsp. All natural almond butter or peanut butter
 
Non-stick spray
 
Process:
 
Whisk all ingredients except almond butter together
 
Pour onto med. heat greased skillet, I use my 8" pan.
 
Flip pancake once the bottom side is firm and cooked all the way like the picture below
 
It might be a little tricky to flip, but practice makes perfect :)
 
 
 
 
Finally drizzle Almond butter over the top and dig in!


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment