Thursday, March 21, 2013

Christmas in a cup Protein Shake!

So this is my new favorite treat before bedtime. Love the cinnamon taste and it's super simple and sugar free most of all! Here's for all those latte and coffee drinkers...

*I use my blender shaker cup for this recipe, but you can use a blender.

Ingredients:

1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder

1/2 scoop vanilla creme protein powder

1 cup water or  almond milk, vanilla or unsweetened

1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon

1/8 tsp ground ginger

optional: add ice and blend

Directions:

Mix protein powders, ground cinnamon, and ground ginger in a bowl.
Then add dry mixture to 1 cup water or almond milk. Shake vigorously in shaker cup or if using blender blend well. (opt. adding ice)

I hope you like this one. It is by far my favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment