Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mrs. Fit's Protein Pancakes

MMM....Breakfast of Champions!!!
 
 So I'm a weirdo, I love breakfast, probably more than any meal. Luckily for me it's also the most important, well besides post workout. I hope you like this recipe, sometimes you have to switch it up. I get sick of eggs all the time so this is great.



 1/2 cup of oats,
1 scoop of protein powder
 ( I used chocolate whey)
2 egg whites
1/4 a cup of cottage cheese

Put it all together in a blender.
You need to add water little at a time to whatever consistency you like your pancake batter to be.


or...

200g. egg whites/beaters
1 scoop protein powder

Whisk together and pour onto med heated griddle. Cook a couple min each side. Top with whater topping you want. Try sugar free syrups or pb2...My fav of coarse!

No comments:

Post a Comment