Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hard time finding workout bottoms that fit right?!

Great pair of workout bottoms....

I know finding the right pair of workout bottoms can be difficult. I've tried just about everything and all brands. They have to fit just right and not fall down. After working out every day cheap pairs will lose their elasticity and start to not fit anymore. I hate to constantly be trying to pull my pants up during my workouts whether it's running or any other type of workout. I love finding a great pair that does everything they are meant to do. I can wear these anytime and know I'll be fine. These are great for those that don't like wearing shorts and full length pants. For shorter people like me these are perfect!




Nike Legend Capri Tight (mid-calf length)

These are great for all cardio workouts. I use them for bootcamp and running. They don't fall down and smooth out all the bumps in the right way. They also are very slimming and come in many colors which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment