Monday, January 14, 2013

That's my Jam!

I love doing any high intense cardio workouts. Nothing better than pushing yourself past comfortable.

Here is a list of some of my favorite cardio songs to listen to:

Songs/Artist                           

The Time (Dirty Bit)/ The Black Eyed Peas

Party Rock Anthem/Lmfao

Thunderstruck/ACDC

Till the World End (Remix)/ Britney Spears ft. Nikki Minaj and Kesha

Turn me on/ David Guetta ft. Nikki Minaj

Like a G6/ Far east movement

Blah Blah Blah/ Kesha ft. 3OH!3

The way we see the world/ Afrojack, Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike

International Love/Pitbull ft. Chris Brown

Scream and Shout/ Will.i. am. ft. Britney Spears

Don't you worry child/ Swedish House Mafia

Freak(Give me a Freak)/Freaky Boy

Catch My Breath/Kelly Clarkson

Titanium/ David Guetta ft. Sia

Let me love you/ Ne-Yo

Don't wake me up/ Chris Brown





No comments:

Post a Comment