Thursday, February 28, 2013

Detox Bath


Soothing wellness....and those muscles ;)


I started taking detox baths so beauty and health reasons. I take one 3 days a week for 30 minutes

each time. I love taking them because my skin feels amazing afterwards and it helps get rid of all the

impurities and toxins from my body and off my skin. I recommend these baths because if you

workout hard 5-6 days a week then this will help with muscle soreness and overall wellness. They are

 also really relaxing. I will usually play soft music and close my eyes daydreaming. It's

FANTASTIC!

Here's what you'll need....



2 c. Epsom Salt
2 c. Sea Salt
2 c. Baking soda
1 Tbsp. Ground Ginger
4 Tbsp. Lemon juice


Mix all ingredients in large bowl while bath starts to fill. Add to hot bath and RELAX!



I know it sounds weird, but I feel it has helped me. Hope you try it, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment